Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi :)

I'm just here saying Welcome :D! I made this blog because I, too am a Gymnast and Olympic hopeful :). This story blog isnt about me, But it's about a girl named Rose. It's about a Gymnast, With big dreams :3. Kind-of like the McKenna series. Heres a link to look at bolth of the books (There are 2) The first book ; McKenna and The second book ; McKenna ready to fly!. I loved them :D. This is kind-of gonna be like those. Their bolth Gymnasts, And their bolth 10. I hope you enjoy this blog! Chapter 1 coming soon :D! Her name is Rose. the story is written in Rose's eye-view. For example, "I decided to go on the bars today instead of the beam" Rather then, "Rose had decided to go on the bars instead of the beam today" ;D



6 comments:

  1. cool!!!i cant wait til it starts!!!!!oh,i got a internet connection finally! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Finally :D! And, Chapter 1 will come soon, as soon as I finish my homework :PPP.

      Delete
  2. ps mia?can you make kara go to a different school?so when they go to gymnastics they just meet there?=)

    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing :D. I'm writing Chapter 1 right now :D!

      Delete
  3. LOLz. I also want to be an Olympian. My dream is to beat Ryan Lochte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool! Which year? Because if it's 2020, See you there! :D

      Delete