Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chapter 2

The next Morning when I woke up, I could smell the coldness from the window right next to my bed. I crawled out of bed, still half asleep. I slowly sleep-walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, I could smell the rich aroma of French Toast. After a very delicious breakfast, I headed out to the living-room. I plopped down into the sofa, reaching for the T.V remote. I tryed the News, but it wasn't the news...It was the Olympics! As soon as I heard the 2 words "Womens Gymnastics" I hopped up and ran straight to the phone. I dialed Hannah's phone-number. "Hello?" Hannah's mom said. "Hello, Can I PLEASE speak to Hannah, It's Rose!" I said "Of course you can! I'll go get her." after Hannah had picked up I said "HANNAH! THE WOMENS GYMNASTICS ARE ON!!!! ON THE OLYMPICS!!!! PLEASE COME OVER!!!!!!" I said a little to loudly and excitedly. "I was just going to call you about that! I'm coming right away!" Hannah said. About 10 minutes later, I heard a ding-dong at the door-bell. I ran to open it. "Hannah! Come on! It just started!" I said, jumping up and down. "Yay! I'm glad I didn't miss anything super big or anything!" Hannah said, joining my jumping up and down. "Lets go watch!" I said.

                                                                    ♥♥♥

Right after the Russian team had finished, it was U.S.A's turn, This was where they would announce the Gold medals, or that was tonight at least. This was where someone would win the All-around gold! I was on the edge of the sofa cushion, and so was Hannah! "I'll be right back," I said "Okay, But don't take to long! I don't want to miss a thing!" Hannah said. I ran super quickly to Mom in the kitchen, "Mom, Can you please make us popcorn?" At that, with no reply, Mom got up and handed me a bowl of pop-corn. "I was expecting that question!" She Winked at me. "May I watch with you?" Mom asked "Sure!" I said. I ran out of the kitchen -- Popcorn spilling -- "Ooooh! Popcorn!" Hannah said, "How did you make it so fast?" Hannah asked, "Oh! Mom as expecting us to ask for it!" I said, Giggling a little. Hannah Giggled a little, too. " I cant wait for the Gold Medal Ceremony!" I said, "Are you kidding? Me either!" Hannah replied. After team U.S.A was Romania. Then there was a commercial break -- I loved the commercials on the Olympics --.

                                                                      ♥♥♥

After the Womens Gymnastics was over, we headed over to the Gym. We had to walk, though. There were no buses in sight! so me and Hannah had to walk. But that wasn't a problem, we knew our way by heart. I had been doing it since I was 3, and I think the same goes for Hannah. I looked down at my watch, 10:02 AM. "Hannah, we're here early..." I didn't want to finish my sentance, "Well, Thats not bad at all! We can just do our normal warm-ups on the mats!" Hannah said. "Great idea!" I added. "Wait! Hannah! How about we watch the girls going to the Olympic trails?" I said, "Sure! While doing warm-ups?" Hannah asked "Sure!" I giggled. Hannah joined my giggling. "Hello girls! Your Early again today, I have to go help out with Coach Lydias team for now, Intil the rest of the team arrives. Would you like to come?" Asked Coach Anna. "Yes!!!!" Me and Hannah said at the same -- exact -- time. "Alright, Follow me!" Coach Hannah led us to the far side of the Gym -- Either me or Hannah hadn't been over here before --. I stopped to get a good look at each of the Girls, for they might be representing our country one day! I noticed that Hannah did the same. I watched them do perfect Hand-springs on the Beam, and even more than splits in the air! I bet they could even touch their forehead with their feet! I noticed a big smile cross Hannah's face when she watched a blond girl -- that looked like her -- whip threw her perfect Floor routine. I smiled when I saw a girl on the Uneven Bars. "Alright Girls, I'm back! Lets get to work!" Coach Lydia called out to the girls. Me and Hannah walked back to our mats and started stretching. "Am I late?" Kara suddenly asked when she walked onto the mats, "You scared me! And no, you're right on time!" I smiled. "Thanks" Kara said, plopping down into the mats and started stretching with us. As soon as our whole team was done stretching, we moved on to floor. "First up, Hannah. You know your routine right?" Coach Anna said. "Yes, Coach, I practice every day." Said Hannah. Hannah went threw her routine beautifully. " Very nice Hannah! No mistakes at all!" Coach Anna praised. Leanna was up next. She flew threw her routine, But fell straight on her foot. "Are you Okay?" Me, Hannah, Kara, and the rest of the team asked her all at the same time. "Yeah I think I'm fine" Leanna said. She tryed to get up but she couldn't. Coach Anna helped her up and to the sitting area for the Parents. Next was me, I was a little scared to go right after Leanna because she had gotten injured. I went though. I did everything Okay. But, Coach Anna wasn't around to spot me. As soon as the whole team went, we waited for Coach Anna. When Coach Anna came back she said "I'm sorry, Leanna is hurt, and pretty bad." She said, Nodding her head. Another girl, Freyya, gasped. Freyya was her best friend, Like I would have gasped if Hannah or Kara had gotten hurt. Next, we headed over to Bars. I was up first. I landed pretty well. I just had to re-gain my balance when I swung off. Hannah went, she was pretty good. Then was Kara's turn. She was Okay, she just stumbled on her landing. "Kara, I know that you can improve your landings! Please try a little harder, I don't mean to be mean or anything." Coach Anna said Sternly, but Kindly. "I'll try harder" Kara said in a small voice. Next was Freyya's turn, she seemed so nervous she couldn't even try to hide it! Freyya went, and did small mistakes on almost everything. "Freyya! Please try much harder." Coach Anna said a little Sternly, I could tell that she was getting impatient. After Bars we headed over to beam, First up was me. I did an okay Cartwheel, and a better Handstand. My dismount I was honestly a little worried about. But I did it, and I didn't get hurt. Next was Hannah's turn she did a nearly perfect cartwheel, followed by a small Hand-stand. "Very nice, just try to kick those legs a little bit more on that Handstand" Coach Anna said Kindly. I could tell that Coach Anna was glad to see someone who did it so well. Next was Kara, she seemed a little bit nervous, and didn't stick her landing. But that was okay. At least this time I could tell she tryed hard. I smiled at her effort. Today we did Vault, too. I was nervous at first, but turns out, It could quite possibly be one of my best events! Hannah again did nearly perfect, for a first try, it was spot on though. Next was Kara, she -- again -- fell on her landing. Then was the now very nervous Freyya. Or thats at least what me --- and I could tell the whloe team -- thought. Freyya was so nervous she forgot to push up on the Vault! So she fell.

                                                                          ♥♥♥

After Gymnastics, I headed home -- with Hannah to see the Gold Medal ceremony! --. I checked my watch, 1:34 My jaw dropped -- a little --. "Whats wrong?" Hannah asked, "It's 1:34! We've been at Gymnastics for 3 hours!" I said. By now, Hannah's jaw dropped, too. "Hey, look! it's your cat!" Hannah said, I saw Sydney's trustful green eyes staring up at me. "Uhh, What day is it again?" Asked Hannah. I giggled. "Hannah, It's a Saturday!" I said, talking while giggling. As soon as we walked into my house, Mom walked up to us "A late lunch for 2 hungry girls" Mom said in a half french accent. "Bona-petite Girls!" Mom said as she served us a meal of fried Chicken. "Should I try and eat it with my fork? Since we are fancy people today?" Asked Hannah. I giggled. After lunch me and Hannah went back to watching the Olympics. By this time, the swimmers were on.

                                                                         ♥♥♥

That night we were watching the Womens Gymnastics finals. "I think the Medal ceremony is happening soon!" Hannah said. "Me, too!" I said, I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see who would win the All Around Gold! Soon, Mom came out with dinner. "Okay, Mom, Are you that fancy person again? Because I don't Pizza would fit in the theme" I said Giggling and Hannah was, too. "No, no no! But, If you'd like I will!" Mom teased. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!" Me and Hannah said at the same time. "Alright, Alright, Alright. Here's your meal, Pizza! Peperoni and Cheese!" Mom said. "Okay!" I said. All Hannah did was grab her plate and start eating! At the Gold medal Ceremony later that night was fantastic! I figured out that team U.S.A won gold for all around! Just then, Hannah looked at my watch, then I did. 9:47 PM "I have to leave" "My Mom wants me back before 10:00, It only went late because it's a special occasion" Hannah said, Imatating her Mom when she had told her. I giggled. "Bye" Hannah said, "Bye" I said. After a quick hug Hannah left.And I rushed to the computer -- when I was supossed to be putting on my Pajamas -- I wanted to print out the poster-picture of the Fierce Five when they for their Gold Medals! So I printed it out and walked to my bed-room and stuck it on the wall. "Perfect" I said quietly to myself. I slipped on my Pajamas and crawled into bed just like the previous night.


Authors note: OH MY :O! THIS TOOK LIKE 2 HOURS TO MAKE :OOOO! But I'm looking forward to reading it :D! Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. WOOOO! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank chu :DDD. No, really, your comments make me smile :D

      Delete
  2. i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you "soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" much! xD

      Delete