Monday, September 24, 2012

Chapter 1

I sat at my desk at School, it was 2:59 PM, and I got out at 3:00. I couldn't wait for Gymnastics that day, It was the starting of the week break I had taken because my family had gone camping. But now I couldn't wait to be back at the gym, whirling around the bars. As soon as the clock struck 3:00, I ran out of my seat, "Rose, the bell has not rang yet, we're not out of School." My teacher, Miss Hunnington said. My heart sank, all I wanted to do is spring up to the Gym. "It's okay, Rose! Hey! Heres a joke! In a dark dark universe there was a dark dark planet, and on the dark dark planet,  and there was a dark dark city, there was a dark dark house, and in the dark dark house, there was a dark dark hall-way, and in the dark dark hallway, there was a dark dark room, and in the dark dark room there was a dark dark closet, and in the dark dark closet there was a dark dark jacket, and on the dark dark there was a dark dark pocket, and in the dark dark pocket, there was.........A pink jelly-bean!" said my friend Hannah. I giggled, I have to admit that was funny, but a long joke it was. "Girls, how about you make some jokes about  Math, were on page 336." Said Miss Hunnington, grinning half-ly. "Well, I believe thats all for todays Math lesson, now you can go get your book-bags, and be on your way!" she added. I was the first to spring up, along with Hannah. Me and Hannah bounded straight toward the door, then picked up our back-packs -- and Gym bags, and we were even early for the bus! So after about a 4 minute wait, the bus finally came.

                                                                       ♥♥♥

After a long -- Actually 2 minute -- bus ride, we finally were there! I was running a little to fast actually. As soon as we zoomed into the door, I could see how surprised Coach Anna was to see us running so fast. "Well, Welcome girls! We'll meet on the mats in a minute, I have to go talk to Coach Lydia" Coach Lydia was the coach for the Pre-Olympians -- the girls making it to the Olympic trials! -- I hoped to be there someday. As soon as I was in my Leotard, I ran to Hannah's locker to wait for her.About 1 minute later Hannah came out, around a hall-way. "Lets go to the mats!" I said, it felt as if  I was floating! I was so exited to be back in the Gym! I had only been gone for a week, but that was alot! Considering the fact I trained 4 days a week. As soon as we were on the mats, Kara -- My other friend -- walked up. "Hello!" Kara said. "Hi" me and Hannah said at the same time. Kara sat next to leanna another girl on our team. After we stretched and did our Warm-ups, we headed over to the Beam. Hannah flew threw her routine -- Cartwheel's and Handstands. Next it was my turn. After I whipped threw my routine, it was Kara's turn, She had stumbled a little bit after her first Cartwheel, but that was fine. After my whole team had gone threw the Beam, we headed to Bars -- the uneven bars! -- I felt a ping of excitement hit me! Hannah was up first, She landed her uneven bars. "Please work on your toe pointing, Hannah" Coach Anna said, Kindly. I whirled threw my routine, "Rose, Please remember not to have bent knees when your doing your split," She said, again very kind. "I'll work on it." Me and Hannah said at the same time. After everyone had gotten a turn on the Bars, we headed over to the Floor. This time, Kara was up first, she -- again -- stumbled a little on her landing. Next was Hannah, I could tell that she always tryed her hardest, -- and it always payed off! She looked as if she was born to do Floor! Next up was me, I did my Hand-spring, In-air split, and my backwards split roll.

                                                                             ♥♥♥

After Gymnastics, I rushed into my house, it had started to rain, lightly though. "Hello Rose! Your late for dinner, but thats Okay, I got home only about 20 minutes ago, and Sydney has been keeping me company." Said Mom. Sydney is my Cat, -- and Companion. After dinner, I slowly walked to my bed-room. It was a small place, but I still loved it. It was crammed with posters of  The Fierce Five, and a ton of Gymnasts. By now, it was nearly 8:30, so I put on my Pajamas, and walked slowly down the hallway to Mom. "Mom," I began, "Yes?" Mom said warmly, "Can---You-----Help---Me----get----to----the---Olympics? Or at least the trials?" By now, A huge smile had spread across my face, "If you'd like" Mom said, and joined my Smiling. Later that night I walked back to my bed-room, I checked my watch, 9:30! Oh well, I must have spent to much time telling Mom about my dreams I thought, recalling that dreamy voice I had when I told her. I yawned, Besides, I am tired. I crawled into my bed, just thinking about the Olympics, and what a dream it would be to live. And Sure enough, that night, I did have a dream about the Olympics.



Authors note: This was really fun to make! But it took like 2 hours to type it all! And my hands hurt :P. I hope you enjoy :D!

5 comments: